- Life is short. Don’t live unhappily even for a single day. You don’t know what tomorrow will bring in.
- Live in the present. Be happy that the present is good. Future is unknown.
- It’s good to save for the rainy day but splurging sometimes for what can give you happiness NOW is not a bad idea.
- Thinking about the future too much will not help. Why fret over the unknown?
- Watch, hear and discuss positive things. It’s good to stay updated but don’t let your entire day revolve around negative news.
- Help others in understanding the prevention, causes & cure. Focus on positive talks.
- Closing eyes to a dreadful situation will not help. Stay in touch with the reality and prepare yourself accordingly.
- Remember nothing is permanent. Every phase will come to an end. Stay motivated.
- Anxiety leads to diseases. Avoid stress. Stay calm. Live better.
- Only trust reliable sources of information. Avoid gossip mongers.
- Make healthy habits a part of your regime.
Stay in Touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for awesome content.